Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
maaate if you wanna delete your account delete it mate stop spamming me with new alerts mateee
323qrw.png

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
86Yimbr.jpeg

The bed I'm sleeping in waiting for my vortigaunt app to be accepted. Is the server already dead? Did it fall over that quickly, or did I miss something?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
maaate if you wanna delete your account delete it mate stop spamming me with new alerts mateee
well see some pussy removed their rating so now im down to 14

u see the issue here deathwolf

plus this is the most activity the screenshot thread seen in a while bro

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
86Yimbr.jpeg

The bed I'm sleeping in waiting for my vortigaunt app to be accepted. Is the server already dead? Did it fall over that quickly, or did I miss something?

as far as i know the server dropped dead instantly because ron has mysteriously disappeared and a lot of the staff were hinging the server on some stuff being coded

also a fair few people got disillusioned with the "cityRP but with the paint changed" style

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
as far as i know the server dropped dead instantly because ron has mysteriously disappeared and a lot of the staff were hinging the server on some stuff being coded

also a fair few people got disillusioned with the "cityRP but with the paint changed" style
Well shit, I think that's the shortest run ever. Guess we need to find something new to do now

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Maybe when Build 42 comes out for Zomboid we could get another server together for that, I know we've done it in the past

Reactions: List

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Maybe when Build 42 comes out for Zomboid we could get another server together for that, I know we've done it in the past
Then I can make my Fallout 76 Responders ripoff group that everyone DEFINITELY likes and EVERYBODY joins it.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

i mean good on em for trying i guess but idk what anybody rlly expected

concept's dead

shame the idea of early occ got done so many years too late, feel like if neb tried that shit 3-4 years ago it may have stood a damn good chance

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
well see some pussy removed their rating so now im down to 14

u see the issue here deathwolf

plus this is the most activity the screenshot thread seen in a while bro
i removed mine because i like having you on the forums and would miss your presence