tower unite

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
kinda wondering if any of you play this game; i bought this for me and @Snookdoggy and so far it's been quite an interesting experience

i saw u @Stalker, @Smiley (who got me addicted to this in the first place) and @Spitfire so just wondering if there's more ppl that play this homo game especially with the big big update about to come out

if you've not heard of tower unite check it out, i think it's a pretty good time killer especially if you've been a big fan of gmod tower beforehand

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
kinda wondering if any of you play this game; i bought this for me and @Snookdoggy and so far it's been quite an interesting experience

i saw u @Stalker, @Smiley (who got me addicted to this in the first place) and @Spitfire so just wondering if there's more ppl that play this homo game especially with the big big update about to come out

if you've not heard of tower unite check it out, i think it's a pretty good time killer especially if you've been a big fan of gmod tower beforehand
bought for £15.
played for 30 mins.
refunded.
It's just not the same, honestly.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i seen many people play this game but it cost money i dont have :(

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
OG Gmod Tower was the best. Can’t really buy it unless they add that zombie game back
yeah virus is in, it's actually the most played game for me on the old gmod tower
surprised nobody played that weird other one, the normal fps
it was pgood

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
yea i play it alot too, its pretty good even tho its still kinda lacking in content a bit

theres still alot of fun to gain with friends however, specially if you wanna grind some achievement, if youre into that (which i am)

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
me and a group of about 5-6, a few from neb, player tower unite every so often but we've been playing mordhau a lot more recently

people are welcome to come play with us if they want

also every name tagged starts with an S

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I play it too, so hmu whenever you want, I think you have me on your friends list. My Condo is fairly equipped, and I've got the old GMT trophies there too

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
May or may not be my fault for your addiction @axido but ah well, this game is genuinely amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone with some time to kill, I usually play it with people from my discord but I've met a lot of awesome people through the game and tend to play with them a lot more. It's nice and cheap on G2A I think around £4, worth a buy if you're able and if you ever want to play just send me a message on steam

:)

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i have it

played GmodTower before it shut down and its still quite fun

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
nah that top down one with classes. i played the fuck outta the electrian
ye its in and they're adding a lot of stuff to it too in the upcoming future