hey

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
i don't think i've posted in here before but hi

ive been here before and did some silly stuff, still a goober now but i aim to try and be better with people hounding my ass to not be such a moron

i'm looking forward to playing gta roleplay and seeing what it's all about, i've had a bit of a fear of gta rp because it seems so similar to real world stuff but that's mainly the more serious 1:1 with real life and i still don't understand it

anyway hello nice to meet you if we haven't met and nice to see you again if we have

seeya

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i don't think i've posted in here before but hi

ive been here before and did some silly stuff, still a goober now but i aim to try and be better with people hounding my ass to not be such a moron

i'm looking forward to playing gta roleplay and seeing what it's all about, i've had a bit of a fear of gta rp because it seems so similar to real world stuff but that's mainly the more serious 1:1 with real life and i still don't understand it

anyway hello nice to meet you if we haven't met and nice to see you again if we have

seeya
Okay the fact that you feel the need to introduce yourself again kinda makes me feel sick with age - then I realise how long it's been since cw and when helix first came out

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Will you bring back the Selous Car for GTARP?

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
6kbb0d.jpg

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Need more material from your speculations thread, when's the next lore drop
so one time i was smoking these vape pens on my desk i had gotten them but they had a little bit of nicotine in them i mean they usually do that's not really too crazy or anything. but i was puffing these things like crazy like i thought (i am very inspired by dumb stupid shit) wow this is so cool. this vape looks like a big cigar. im like a big cool mafia boss. puff puff. and eventually i just kept puffing these things and one day i got up after not puffing them for a little while doing shit at my desk and i stood up and it felt like my head was about to explode

so i stopped

and a little while went by and my headache didn't really go away and it persisted for honestly like about a week and it made me feel kind of sick to my stomach and i really don't like nicotine after that and it's put me into this mindset of not wanting to get hooked on any sort of drug because sure it might be cool or something in the moment or feel good but if you lose access to it or just stop then you're gonna be eating shit, the worst shittiest of the shit, the shit of withdrawal symptoms, i really hated the feeling it fucking sucked. so what am i doing right now?
yeah thats right baybee, im puffing on zero nicotine vapes.

what's better than nicotine addiction than toxic metal lung cancer??? i don't know, really, so this is good!!! one's flavored like mountain dew and the other tastes like berries so i guess one is for when i have a sweet tooth and the other is when im gonna pop onto halo 3 or something and start tbagging people and moaning into my mic which is honestly so fun i love to just make stupid noises into my microphone and annoy people. i don't mean that. i mean i kind of do. but i like to make noises and hear people's reaction. is this the sign of autism? yeah maybe. am i autistic? probably. do i have a diagnosis? no. i hope i am not though and that i'm just stupid when im bored because i don't think they're gonna hire an autistic cop but they'll hire psychopath cops i guess