'The Underground' | Feedback + Screenshots

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
image.png

'The Underground'
By @Raiden and @Gyarik (some help from @Ricsow )

Massive thanks to everyone who played. I had a lot of fun. Went on for longer then I thought it did but I hope it allowed everyone to develop their characters a bit more but also get a fun story out of it.

Post feedback and screenshots below!

@deathwolf @DormNes @Eternal Light @Willy del Silly @Flawed Hero

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it was fun but I would have personally prefered more S2RP over S2K because the only time I felt I was in danger at any point was when I got bugged by that barnacle and cucked. I wasn't at all intimidated by the warden I feel as though you should have been a bit more aggressive to make us more intimidated- but the way he went out was cool.

More music would be great

7Rw4igB.jpeg

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
image.png

'The Underground'
By @Raiden and @Gyarik (some help from @Ricsow )

Massive thanks to everyone who played. I had a lot of fun. Went on for longer then I thought it did but I hope it allowed everyone to develop their characters a bit more but also get a fun story out of it.

Post feedback and screenshots below!

@deathwolf @DormNes @Eternal Light @Willy del Silly @Flawed Hero
9/10
Made a business deal and benefitted long term. Got one step closer to living the Union Dream.

Killed a bunch of things like an Ex-Yakuza

Also nearly fucking died due to a methhead

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
S2RP over S2K
I tried to have an element of both. I found it was hard switching between the two on a regular basis, especially with the black headcrab incident. The Warden went well imo, i think you guys ran away from it way too quickly then I'd hoped but all in all execution wise I quite enjoyed it.

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
second post but I loved that i was right and that bartender really was a monster, even if he wasnt i was about to rp stabbing him in the neck for shouting all that shit

Edit to reply to @Raiden
I had wanted to climb up with Indie but by the time he had climbed up u were way too close unfort

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
second post but I loved that i was right and that bartender really was a monster, even if he wasnt i was about to rp stabbing him in the neck for shouting all that shit

Edit to reply to @Raiden
I had wanted to climb up with Indie but by the time he had climbed up u were way too close unfort
btw the bartender was a rip off from this guy:

collage-maker-13-aug-2023-03-45-pm-2679.jpg

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Edit to reply to @Raiden
Yeah because you guys ran away so quick lmao, tried to hold back and evented i was standing my ground to give some leeway

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
Yeah because you guys ran away so quick lmao, tried to hold back and evented i was standing my ground to give some leeway
My bad Raiden, I tried to be a good player and gave you time, but monkey see and monkey do.

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the reason i personally ran back is because I wanted to try and run up the elevator staircase, blow the entrance, and then go to the surface and down the ladder shaft to do a loooong flank on you

wouldnt have worked anyway because the ladder route was blocked off